Saturday, November 6, 2010
Saturday
Can you believe we made it folks? I'm sorry if you have been having a hard time seeing the blog. I put you all as administrators, so I hope that helps? I have the blog as public, so you should only have to sign in to post. Whatever. Blogging is not in my future. I have to say today was a great one for the diet after all. Not only did I exercise a bit by shopping with the sisters, but Jordon and I played Wii boxing for quite a while and boy are my arms TIRED! Today is my day off of food because I realized that tomorrow i fast Sunday, so bonus at dinner time! I know I will catch up on my calories with some super nutritious Danish Dessert. I have noticed that it has helped my habits. I now grab bottles of water without thinking about it. I look forward to exercising. And when my baby sleeps well, I pop awake in the morning with a lot more energy than I used to. I hope you've had fun! Can't wait to see the results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment