Saturday, October 16, 2010
Coomunity Garage sale
So, Kinz, Kort and I got our exercise garage sale hopping today. (I know we were aiding the enemy, but it was fun) Kinzee's community had a community wide garage sale, so we wandered through her whole neighborhood and managed to walk for over an hour! Yeah Us. (I even did a good chunk with Alia in the front pack) Yesterday was my "day off" and boy, I wasn't used to eating that much anymore. I had been cutting back on my food before we started, so it got a little much yesterday, so I guess this is working. I definitely don't need to eat as much to get full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you are noticing a difference! Thanks for aiding an enemy. You did walk while I was driving for part of it...
Post a Comment