Monday, October 18, 2010

Week One Results

The results are in! Mostly...(Kinz). I went ahead and added 50 points for those of you who turned in your scores on time, so here you go. If you haven't made up a team name, I made a nickname up for you.
Shmuckers (Phil and Sue) have 605.
Struggling Struhs are at 690.
KaRaeZee have 710.(I will average kinzee's in when I get it.)
Team Awesome aka the Hafenators are leading with 732.5.

I am proud of everyone! Those are pretty impressive scores! Keep it up!
Kortni

P.S. by Jordon
So really this is just so I can get my communication points. I am still going to win!

2 comments:

Kinzee said...

Sorry team, I didn't know we had to turn in scores--or that we get points for it. I didn't have my scoresheet until tonight, but we're still looking pretty good!

The Bales Family said...

That's alright, Mom thought it was by tuesday. We're still doing GREAT!