Mom requested I put everything in one place. I looked back at my first post because I thought I had done that, but I missed a few things. So here is the redo!
--Every day you can earn up to 100 points. You get points for drinking water, sleeping enough, exercising, following your diet plan, etc.
--You have to be part of a team. It makes you more accountable to know that if you lose points, it affects more than you.
--Everyone pays $5 to the winning team!
--You get one day a week you get full points and you don't have to follow the rules. That means in each category and it doesn't have to be the same day. So if you want to sleep less on wednesday, drink nothing on thursday, and eat like a pig friday, you can count those as your day off. I keep track every day and throw my lowest score from each category out at the end of the week.
--You need to turn in your points by noon on monday so I can tell everyone where they stand. Sorry if there was confusion on that one.
Here is the official point breakdown:
10 points for the Beck Book
10 Points for sleeping at least 7 hours
20 points for exercising at least 20 minutes a day
40 point for Eating within your diet
10 points for communication with someone from another team
10 points for drinking at least 2 liters of water a day.
Hope this helps!
1 comment:
I didn't know we could break up our "off" day. Good to know!
Post a Comment