Monday, October 11, 2010

Day one and already learning...

I just thought I would share what I have learned on day one:
  1. I must be important because I was reason #1 on Jordon's response card (it says"cause my wife told me to")
  2. It takes 50 minutes to walk to Jordon's pool and by then, I am glad to have a car seat in the car to get us home after we swim.
  3. 2 liters of water goes fast if you sip while walking that 50 minutes in the sunshine
  4. I need to increase my amount of food intake by 500 calories because I am still feeding Alia. Hope you don't mind!
  5. Lots of foods will say the weight watcher points on the side
  6. 3 1/2 cups of vegetables is a LOT to eat every day
Oh! Jordon wants our team to be called "the team that is going to win." I'll accept Hurricane Hafens or just the Hafens. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am excited to read the things you are learning. I'm learning it is hard to get out of bed at 6 am! It is easy to eat fruit and veggies when they are all cut up and ready to grab! I really like the communicating part.