Friday, October 15, 2010

ROAD BLOCKS

Dad and I are having a few "road blocks" the past couple days. Kyle brought dad a laptop last night and showed him how to work it (it has fancy art stuff on it), so we didn't get to walk after dinner. Today I have the Primary Program Practice and Pizza Party so I will leave home before dad arrives and we won't get home until after dark. You are all going to pass us up. We haven't gone to our situps as our back up plan yet. We would rather walk...........Keep smiling as you jump ahead with all your exercising points!!! I did carry Paul in his car seat all the way from the church cultural hall to the primary room. Oh my--it was SO heavy!!!

1 comment:

The Bales Family said...

I think that should count for some points, it's weight lifting right? Give yourself 5 points!