Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kari's diet and exercise

So I've been talking it over with everyone and trying to find something I'll actually stick to. I tried doing the calorie thing this week as a practice and it didn't go well. So I'm going to:

Make sure to have 2-3 servings of veggies a day.
Eat well balanced meals
Eat only low-fat, low calorie, or no calorie (if I can find it) toppings for foods.
Bake with Applesauce instead of oil and find any other calorie cutters I can.

I will exercise for 30 min. 4 days a week on wii fit, and do 20 minutes of vacuuming of my house on other days (I promise it makes me sweat to do the WHOLE house).

I will do the water thing, but I may get some crystal lights to make it so I can keep drinking when water gets boring.

That is my plan. Grandma, Kinzee and I are on a team. We haven't come up with a name yet, but we'll keep you posted!

No comments: