Monday, October 4, 2010

The Bacefenth Challenge!

Hey there! Welcome to the official challenge! One more overview, just so it is all written down in one place, ok? Here is the gist:
--Every day you can earn up to 100 points. You get points for drinking water, sleeping enough, exercising, following your diet plan, etc.
--I don't care what kind of a diet you want. If you want to follow a diet that requires you drink 20 sodas and eat only candy bars, that is fine by me. I plan on coming up with requirements for myself to eat balanced meals and hit a certain number of calories. I am going to use mypyramid.com to help me with that. But you choose your own plan and as long as you follow it, you get points!
--You have to be part of a team. It makes you more accountable to know that if you lose points, it affects more than you.
--Everyone pays $5 to the winning team!
--You get one day a week you get full points and you don't have to follow the rules.

Here is the official point breakdown:
10 points for the Beck Book (I will post it daily on this site).
10 Points for sleeping at least 7 hours
20 points for exercising at least 20 minutes a day
40 point for Eating within your diet
10 points for communication with someone from another team
10 points for drinking at least 2 liters of water a day.

This is my first time trying to blog, so hopefully you are all able to post whatever you want. I would like everyone to post here or email me your diet plan by October 10th and who is on what team. I'm thinking awesome team names are a given. Everyone get to know your rules. I'm excited to be doing this with everyone!

1 comment:

The Bales Family said...

I plan on doing a "keep it under or at 2000 calories a day" diet. If anyone likes that idea I'm looking for a teammate!