Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Hi Kortni--Dad and I are here. We will probably use the same sign in. We will be a team. I don't think we are going to do anything fancy with diet. We will eat. Our biggest goal is the exercising. I want to know if I get 5 points if I drink one liter of water a day or if I really have to get to 2 liters. I think dad and I will not ever get those points unless we can have a fraction....Or if we can count our entire fluid intake---dad is great with KoolAid! I drink a lot of heart healthy orange juice. We will come up with a name later and let you know. I just thought you'd be happy to know we are here......
Labels:
Mom and Dad are here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate to be a stickler, but I would like some sort of rules on your diet. Otherwise, you just get points for whatever you do and that is the bulk of your daily points. Maybe one of your rules can be to drink low calorie drinks? Or just keep track of calories? Or eat from the food pyramid? You can count other fluids if you like. And it is just great if dad uses this to post,too. Just make sure that you are both contacting people every day from the other team. It's going to be a fun game!
Post a Comment